Celebrating Music in 2020
21 June 2020 by reservation
The music festival started in 1976.
It's an international party that this year will be different after Covid 19. Gatherings of more than 5,000 people are not allowed, so large scale demonstrations are unfortunately cancelled.
The date June 21 was chosen because it corresponds to the summer solstice, the first day of summer and the longest day.
We will celebrate the arrival of good weather in a family atmosphere.
A music festival like no other:
- Tables for a maximum of 10 people.
- Moving around with a mask ( required )
- Hydroalcoholic gel available and soap in the toilets
- Our team will wear a mask and gloves
- No handshaking
- No "kisses"
- No crowd movement
A beautiful atmosphere, a sharing with a distance of 1 meter to respect.
Don't be afraid, we'll have fun, we'll have fun, certainly in a different way, but the festivity will be there.
Activity on the :
- Badminton ( the accessories will be disinfected after each use ), we suggest you bring your own 😉
- Volleyball ( the balls will be disinfected after each use ), we suggest you bring your own 😉
- Pétanque (the accessories will be disinfected after each use), we suggest you bring your own 😉
- Swimming pool limited to 28 people, we will take time slots so that everyone can enjoy it. The disinfection of the deckchairs will be done by yourself. We will provide you with the necessary product.
- Ping pong ( accessories and tables will be disinfected after each use ) 😉
- Music all day on the estate in the courtyard area
- We will have the pleasure to welcome the group Aerin https://www.facebook.com/Aerinduo/ for an hour and a half of duet.
- Hiking, there you are free as air 😉